1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ snickerdoodle cookie mix
*Butter, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
2 tablespoons Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 cup white vanilla baking chips
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Open cookie mix; remove and set aside cinnamon-sugar packet. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Cover and refrigerate dough 15 minutes.
2. In small bowl, pour contents of cinnamon-sugar packet. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into cinnamon-sugar mixture, rolling until coated. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are just set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.
- For even baking, make sure cookies are the same shape and size.
- You can freeze leftover pumpkin in an airtight container for your favorite recipes. Just thaw and stir before adding.
- Try dark chocolate chips for a new flavor twist!