Saturday, November 7, 2015

Books and Tea


This time of the year reminds me that is time to pull out the Christmas and Thanksgiving stories.  I love reading these types of novels throughout the year, but especially when the weather begins to turn crisp and cold.  Then it is the perfect time to snuggle up with a good book and cup of my favorite tea.

Recently, I ordered the novella collection entitled A Patchwork Christmas, and I am so excited to read this compilation of stories.  

                                                                                            


I always love picking up these types of books throughout the year.  It is great way to read a variety of stories from several different authors.  I will let you know my thoughts about this book later this month.

As far as tea goes, my favorite this last month has been pumpkin tea.  I got a cup of pumpkin tea from Barnes an Noble the other week, and it was from the brand Harney and Sons.  I first tried this tea brand years ago at a local tea shop in loose leaf, but it is nice to know that they do have a tea bag version.  Of course, I had to pick up a box...or tin in this case.  


                                                    
What holiday books do you enjoy reading?  What types of tea have been your favorite this past month?  Please let me know in the comments below.  Have a lovely day! 

                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment