Saturday, May 7, 2016

Crazy Days


How is everyone doing this week?  I'm having one of those weeks where getting anything done appears improbable, because exhaustion seems to creep into every area of life each day.  Have you ever been there?  You have this long to-do list, but somehow it becomes impossible to accomplish anything and you never check the items off the list.  That is where I have been this week. 

What do you do to get yourself motivated?  For me, I usually listen to music while I'm cleaning and putting things away.  Many times I will go for a walk in order to get some fresh air.  And sometimes I will take a break and watch one of my favorite shows on TV or check my social media.  Whatever you do--many times these breaks help you become more successful in the long run--kind of like taking a 20 minute cat nap.  


I have also been under the weather these last few weeks, so that had not helped my energy levels either.  In these times, I catch up on my writing and reading.  What books have you been reading lately?  Currently, I am reading two books:  The British Brides Collection and The Baron's Governess Bride, which is from the series I have reviewed on my blog.  So far, both books have been very good.  Of course, The British Brides Collection has several stories in it, and I am only on the first one.  It is different but brilliant, because it is set in England.  I usually end up falling in love with anything set in England--don't even get me started on Downton Abbey.  :)  


What settings in stories do you like?  I was recently asked what genres I preferred and didn't prefer.  I love anything historical, romantic, or mysterious, and when you combine all three in a book--wonderful! 

I hope that you are having a good week thus far.  I just wanted to take a moment to chat before I dive into other posts on my blog.  As I stated in my last post, let me know if there is any book in particular that you would like me to review.  I hope to have more frequent book reviews coming up on my blog in the next few months.  :)  Have a lovely day and as always, happy reading!  



No comments:

Post a Comment