Friday, August 21, 2015

An Old-Fashioned Christmas: Romance Collection - My Review

I am reading several of the short stories from An Old-Fashioned Christmas: Romance Collection, which of course is a compilation of several stories from various authors.  

                                                   Flip to back Flip to front

I know it's not Christmas, but I love reading Christmas stories any time of the year, and this book has been an excellent read--I highly recommend it.  The story Eyes of the Heart by Rosey Dow is so sweet and will make you cry.  And Bittersweet by Rebecca Germany will cause you to reflect on your own mistakes as you begin to sympathize with the mistakes of the main character.  

If you are looking for a heart warming read, this is the perfect book for you.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.  Happy reading!    



        Trisha Romance Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment